Oakville MO's Premier Siding Contractor
Edwards Roofing & Exteriors specializes in siding installation and repair services in Oakville MO and surrounding communities. Our goal isn't just to make sure that your siding is installed the best that it can be. We strive to offer our customers with many different siding options, because we realize that no two properties are the same, and we encourage our clients to embrace their own style.
We offer vinyl siding, aluminum siding, wood siding and composite siding for any residential or commercial property. No matter what your home exterior needs are, you can count on us to be your one-stop-shop for all your needs. Learn more today about our siding services for your next project!
A Family-Owned Residential Siding Company
Edwards Roofing & Exteriors is committed to installing high quality, energy efficient siding for homes in the Oakville MO area. Through vinyl siding and other advanced materials, we create barriers against hot and cold temperatures, improving the efficiency of winter heating and summer AC. This allows you to use less energy and reduce your carbon footprint. We're your #1 source for premium siding at an affordable price.
Siding Repair & Installation Services in Oakville MO
Whether you're looking to lower your bills, bolster your home's value or save the planet, quality siding is critical to achieving your goal! If installed properly, quality siding will strengthen the building and improve energy use. Inadequate siding, however, leaves you vulnerable to a range of environmental and mechanical problems.
Edward's Roofing & Exteriors shores up these vulnerabilities. By providing effective installation and repairs with premium materials, we ensure that Hillsboro home and business owners have no trouble achieving value and efficiency.The Edward's team offers quick, effective siding installation and repair services. You can choose from:
- A Range of Materials- We offer vinyl, wood, composite and aluminum siding, each with unique benefits for different homes. All our materials are guaranteed under the CertainTeed SureStart program.
- Extensive Payment Options- We accept insurance payments for most of our work, but will also work with whatever payment ledger and financing plan is best for you. We offer free estimates for the cost of our work ahead of time.
- Convenient Scheduling- We are happy to schedule installations or repairs whenever is convenient for you. If you need emergency services, our team is available 24 hours a day to provide them.
Edward's Roofing & Exteriors is a fully accredited and licensed company. Our work comes with a 50-year warranty, as well as all the information you need to keep the siding in good condition.
Damaged Siding? We Can Repair the Problem Quickly!
Siding damage comes from a number of sources and varies based on the type of material you use. Vinyl siding, for example, is vulnerable to water damage, as it tends to absorb water. Incorrect installation can also cause siding to buckle or warp under pressure, while algae, mold and mildew can infest and destroy the material. No matter the source of the damage, Edward's Roofing & Exteriors will quickly put a stop to it and restore your home to full strength.
How to Properly Maintain Your Siding
To keep siding damage to a minimum, you can:
- Move trees and shrubs away from the siding so it is fully exposed to sunlight
- Install a moisture barrier beneath the siding
- Finish wood siding with paint or sealer
"This is by far the most reputable and dependable contractor I have worked with. We were in a time crunch and not only did they take the time during their busiest season to take care of me but the owner took his personal time to explain every step of the process to me. There were no dumb questions and I never felt rushed into a decision. I will be using them again when a need arises." C.S.